Sunday, February 13, 2011

BETTY BOOP IN HEAVEN

Betty Boop is scandalous! Look at her mini-skirt!

Clearly, she has no morals or scruples.
Her favorite expression is probably
"WHATEVER!" or
"GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!"

My alter-ego might be Betty Boop.

I just wanna have fun, too,
however,
I have religious morals and scruples.
My favorite expression is
"I'LL PRAY FOR YOU." or
"PRAISE THE LORD."

Being a christian, I must remember
not to judge Ms. Betty Boop.
If she ever did me wrong,
I must forgive Ms. Betty Boop
so my Creator will forgive me.

My friend,
allow God to give YOU justice in your life,
and deal with the wrong-doer Himself.
Don't deny God's forgiveness and let your
trespassers take your joy from you, too.

Maybe I'll see Ms. Betty Boop in Heaven.
Maybe I'll see you?
It's not too late to redirect your course.
I'm happy to be your flight attendant!

No comments:

Post a Comment