Monday, October 10, 2011

GOD'S WILL & HIS SOVEREIGNTY...I'M LOVIN' IT!

Pastor Scott Littlefield explained in great detail God's will: The way I understand it is this: God's will is split into 2 categories: sovereign will and His un-revealed (?) will. God has a grand scheme for what will happen & can make what He wants to happen, happen: (that is God's Sovereignty) . 


To accomplished His overall will, good things happen to people to bring his plan into fruition, but sometimes He allows (bad) things to happen to accomplish his goal..like Jesus being crucified so brutally. God was heartbroken to have to do it, but it was necessary to accomplish His will (plan). 


We have the choice to accept & do God's will whether we understand it or not, or the choice to not obey God's will. If you live outside of obedience you will not dwell w/ God eternally. 


What a key piece of the puzzle I have never completely understood. I'm happy to say I'm in a place where I welcome and beg for God's sovereignty...Lord knows I've made several bad choices, and it was bad choice after bad choice until I was flabbergasted and ready to check out. 


YET, when I allowed God to rule my world, he graciously brought me to this wonderful place in my life w/ Him, and Ray, and my loved ones! 


I am really seeing and feeling the power of God in my life. He's changing my past identity into a creative, loyal, thriving, & joyous identity. Every day I recognize God doing things for me...aliening things in my favor...even if I don't at first recognize His orchestrated moves. Oftentimes, instantaneously I feel and hear God talking to me with what some would consider random luck, or coincidence. I know there is no haphazard actions taken by God. He knows exactly what He's doing, even when I don't. I'm coming to understand and accept (and sometimes be very glad about) His will and plan for my life and overjoyed that He loves me so much he blesses  me with wonderful things in  my life.

GOD LOVES ME, GOD LOVES YOU, AND HE WANTS TO BLESS US WITH ALL THE BLESSINGS HE HAS PLANNED ON GIVING US...BUT WE HAVE TO BELIEVE IN HIM AND JESUS, AND NEVER DENY HIM...I'M IN IT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND BEYOND. I SAY BRING IT ON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment