Monday, July 25, 2011

Something For You

Since the beginning of my time
You have planned it all, given Your all,
Dealing my cards and covering my debts...


Since my beginning here in life
You have interjected on my behalf and rescued me,
Dealing with my demons that threatened to snuff...


Since the moment I opened my soul to you
without reservation, wholeheartedly, wild abandon, You
Dealt me in, providing my bread, offering me the Cup...


Bring me to the edge of purposefulness, dear One,
bring me to my knees as palms I lay,
It is You alone I chose to please today; forevermore.



Since I joined the throng of Christ's believers
amid songs of praise and tears of healing,
You have given me all without holding back,
only the best for me...in relation to Your will, 
I want to fulfill Your will,
Show me, allow me to do something for You...



Amen
Lisa K.

1 comment: