Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Religious Gems

When I need a lift-me-up, I turn to scripture and biblical gems. Here are two gems I came across. Hope you derive some comfort and/or strength from them.
 
The God who created, names, and numbers the stars in the heavens also numbers the hairs of my head... He pays attention to very big things and to very small ones. What matters to me matters to Him, and that changes my life. ~~Elisabeth Elliot

Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully. 1 Peter 5:7 (AMP)
~~Toshana
 
I have found that casting my feelings and life into God's hands is the most important role I can take as a Christian. It proves my commitment to God & Jesus and my relationship with them.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment